Fire Ban LIFTED on May 16, 2019 Control burns call 1-866-404-4911

RE: Fire Ban LIFTED updated May 16, 2019

Control burns must Call 1-866-404-4911

Questions you will be asked:

  • What is your land location?
  • What is your RM number?
  • Who is your Fire Service Provider?
  • What are the location details?
  • What are you burning?
  • How long will your burn last?
  • Your name and phone number.

You will be asked to call back, once the burn has been completed. As per government of Saskatchewan website.

Report a Wildfire
Call 1-800-667-9660 or 911 to report a wildfire.


There are no comments yet

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *