Water Rates: EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018

Due to required Upgrades, prices from the Water Stations are as follows:

Ratepayer: $5.36 per cubic meter or $24.39 per 1000 gallons

Non-Ratepayer: $6.53 per cubic meter or $29.71 per 1000 gallons
As of July 1st, 2018 there will be a minimum charge of $45.00 per quarterly billing period. The minimum will only apply if the water is taken in a particular quarter.

Lake Signs

We have the new Lake Signs that include a bulletin board, up at the lake entrances. Please stop and read them regularly as updates will be posted there, as well as on our website, regularly.

Debit Machine

The R.M. office now accepts debit!  This is a debit only machine.  Credit cards are not accepted. Please note, if you are paying taxes with your debit card, you may want to check with your financial institution regarding your daily transaction limit.